Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm Registered!

The Sewing Summit

I have to say that I was very surprised when I went to look at the registration page for Sewing Summit this morning only to find that registration for classes was already open and that classes were filling up rapidly.

I registered right away and had to go back twice to change classes that filled up before I could confirm payment.  I was lucky though because my friend Rebeckah who was registering right behind me managed to loose almost all the classes she wanted before she could confirm payment.

Here's what I got:


Even though I didn't get ALL the classes I wanted I've very thrilled with what I did get.  Only one more month!!!! EEEEEkkkkkkkk!

EDIT: So it seems as though registration was open early as a test and classes weren't really all full.  My friend Rebackah was able to go back and register and got all the classes she wanted. 

name

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...