Saturday, June 30, 2012

More New Fabric! + Bloomerie Scrap Challenge

Hi Everyone!

Sorry it's been so quiet over here.  I started working on a new dig (when I'm not quilting I'm an archaeologist) and the long days in the sun digging have just been so tiring that I have no energy to do anything in my sewing room when I'm home.

I do have a quilt in the works that I hope to make progress on on my weekend off.  Hopefully I'll have pictures of it soon.  I'm loving how it's coming out so far.

In the mean time here are some photos of my fabric purchase from my trip to the LQS last weekend:


Here they are broken down by project;


Fabric for a quilt for my Mother-in-Law's birthday


Fabric for a baby quilt for a friend's new baby boy

 

My color choices for the I Love Kona Charm Swap- I just need to cut them into charms now and send them off to the hostess!


Impulse buy fabric.  I love gnomes and the Better Gnomes and Gardens fabric was too cute I had to get some.

Remnants!  Who can leave the fabric store without buying themselves some remnants?

And speaking of fabric.......  I've got some exciting news!

I've been selected to be one of 4 contestants in Rachel of Stitched in Color's Bloomerie Scrap Challenge!!!!  You can find the post talking about the challenge here and the post listing the contestants here.


I'm still working on what it is exactly I'm going to make with the fabric Bloomerie sent me for the challenge, but whatever I make I'm looking forward to using it!!!!

-Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...